Bone Yard Fuel Injection Parts?

peterinfla

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I did not post this in the classified section as this is not a for sale add.

In the middle of August I decided to go to the bone yard. Kind of hot down here that time of year and hard to think clearly as the heat stroke sets in. If I remember correctly, the car was a 1977 630csi, but I have no idea if this engine or the injection was original to the car. Block said 3.0/3.3. Bosch 106 ecu was in the car. I didn’t have a lot of time, so forgot to take pics of vin numbers etc, but I just couldn’t leave this behind. I have read many threads over the years on log manifold conversions (including e21 runners), but I still have some questions about these parts. I am not interested in the fuel rail.

1. I believe these parts were used on L-jet cars. Would this throttle body work with my m30b35 motronic 1.3?
2. Would I even want to use the runners or throttle body for my m30b35 or are the other throttle bodies and runners available just more efficient and easier to use?

Thank you for your help. Best, Peter.

Attachments

• Fuel Injection Log 001.jpg
    Fuel Injection Log 001.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 124
  • Fuel Injection Log 002.jpg
    Fuel Injection Log 002.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 109
  • Fuel Injection Log 003.jpg
    Fuel Injection Log 003.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Fuel Injection Log 004.jpg
    Fuel Injection Log 004.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 104
  • Fuel Injection Log 005.jpg
    Fuel Injection Log 005.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
All is good except you need the fuel rail and new injectors

tomcolitt

(deceased)
Reaction score
And I'm about to even see if I can go back to that original fuel rail, just for my visual aesthetic. I've already been using fuel hose clamped to the end of my fuel rail injectors for the past few years, so I don't think it should be too much of a problem. Add to that Megasquirt with no AFM and the original CSi airbox and I'll be a happy camper. Now, I just need someone who has the original CSi air filter bracket that was spot welded to the inner wheel well. Does anyone have one?