book recommendation

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
All books mailed

I did order in a few more in case anyone wants one but if it's more than 1 other person the shipment will be delayed a week as I have to bring them in from another warehouse. Anyone who got theirs can write a review if they think it will be helpful.

Ron Plantz

Ron
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Perfect! I ordered in 5 for now but I can get more- we have 60 left in the Tenn. warehouse. I will wait for a few days if that's OK and then fill the orders. I also ordered one for myself yesterday so it will come in first and I can do a little review. Regarding foreign shipments, I would be happy to send for the same price plus international shipping but if you are overseas you might try Amazon because the cost of freight would be more than the $10.00 savings I can provide. If however they are unavailable overseas let me know and I'll send them. The ISBN is 978-1588501639 which may help those in foreign lands locate it on their "local" Amazon. Y'all can pay by check or credit card, I tend to shy away from pay-pal but I can include payment information with the shipment.

This looks like a really good book and I'll provide more information once I give it a quick going-through.

This is crazy This is crazy. I let my 2002 version go with my Tii so day I bought my Coupe I ordered a Coupe version. Just saw your post this morning when I was looking for the 100+ tip list our site borrowed from 2002faq. Told the buyer he’d use it and never open his shop manual. Was promised an unimpressive three week delivery date. Still don’t have it but it was shipped.