Bought an E9 in New Jersey

RMP

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Transport

Highly recommend Intercity Lines, used them several times, great service.

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Montway

I used them once. No problems, 12% less than intercity. The only issue I had was timing. 2 days ahead they said deliver date as planned. 1 day out they said, "we're arriving in 10 hours, please have cash ready." This was at 9pm at night and I don't use ATM's (very old fashioned). Luckily, I had the cash at home (it was a coast to coast deliver of car and parts so it wasn't a small amount of cash). I also had to cancel a meet at 9PM, and it's likely some of my coworkers didn't find out till they went to the meeting room and found it empty.

I would'a preferred a warning such as, "we might be 1 day early so please prepare for that in case." Otherwise, I'd use them if a few hundred bucks were critical.

Fstede1

Reaction score
Ditto on Intercity. Have nothing but great experiences with them. Not cheap but get what you pay for.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Option 2

If you have about 4 days you could drive it...
I did and the coupe is perfect for long hauls, very comfy

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
I just moved my coupe from NYC to SF. Horseless Carriage was fantastic. Worth the extra dollar or two IMHO.

I have used horseless carriage for cross country, and the price was around 2k! They go between Ferrari dealers all the time. Premium service, often a good price.

Scott