Brake Pressure Regulator - 34344750020

NewSixCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
NLA.

May need one, so if anyone has a source I'd appreciate it. Checked with Carl and CSi but won't hear anything until next week (everyone's at Monterey).

Thanks.

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
this part is also a target for me, and now i amfinding that no spare is available
so i will try to find a repair set, any advise ??
the issue is that the part is leaking
can be a loose nut, or a gasket,...who knows
i will check it when i can go under the car
in a few weeks a garage with an appropriqte holein the floor will be available

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I found one 5 years ago at a wholesale parts supplier, not BMW. Same with calipers, it is worth making a few calls.

NewSixCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
The rear end kicked out under braking, especially in damp conditions. As you can imagine, not a comfortable experience, and a real eye opener the first time it happened. Also having the rear calipers rebuilt, and maybe the master cylinder.

The front calipers have already been rebuilt, so I imagine that the braking system is something I shouldn't have to worry about for a long time...

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
The rear end kicked out under braking, especially in damp conditions. As you can imagine, not a comfortable experience, and a real eye opener the first time it happened. Also having the rear calipers rebuilt, and maybe the master cylinder.

The front calipers have already been rebuilt, so I imagine that the braking system is something I shouldn't have to worry about for a long time...

wow, i only have a drop leak in that area that makes my garage floor dirty and makes the brake fluid level down in its reservoir, so i will check it carefully when i would go under the car.... maybe only a retorque issue, who knows !

regards

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
NLA.

May need one, so if anyone has a source I'd appreciate it. Checked with Carl and CSi but won't hear anything until next week (everyone's at Monterey). Thanks.

Have you heard from Carl Nelson yet?

NewSixCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
Yes. Carl has rebuilt regulators (proportioning valve) for $195 + shipping, so a bit more than White Post.