Brit Meet in Comox, B.C.

pamp

Reaction score
This was the all British meet here this weekend. What a great group of people and a very good turn-out. I brought both my Triumphs and lined them up as the examples of the '70's tech vs the new. Held only a couple of clicks from my home at the Filberg park, a mansion and grounds of a timber magnate, now owned and maintained by the city through the trust left by Mr. Filberg. Awesome gardens, tasteful music during the summer every Sunday. For my $10 entry fee, I won (draw) a gift certificate, $15, from a very nice local restaurant. Also, all entrants received a bottle of wine upon leaving from the event. Of note: After the event we went on a e-9 cruise to a local restaurant. A half dozen Porsche in the lot, a small club of sorts. They basically turned their noses up at Seina...The arrogance/ignorance! Then, on the way home and stopped at a convenience, a couple of boys in a 323 convertible, nary a glance. Must be my working class background, I love all cars and certainly appreciate the work the Brit boys put towards their cars. Wrench turners rule!
http://s552.photobucket.com/albums/jj325/allenpinc/Brit Show 2010/