Call for 2024 Calendar Photos

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'm planning to do another E9 Calendar for 2024.

Pictures should be large files of 2 megabytes or more to print properly. Small files below 2MB will be visibly bitmapped or look jaggedly & are unusable.

I'd like to add owners real names & photo credit if at all possible. The online software I've used for the calendars for 8 years removed key features last year.

Please send pictures to my e-mail, [email protected], 2024 Calendar and your name in the subject line. Example: 2024 Calendar Andrew Wilson

Looking forward to several photos of E9s & E3s for 2024.

Thank you in advance,

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I completed the 2024 Calendar, Sunday November 26th at 8:30 am Eastern Standard Time using the Vistaprint Design Studio. I have been searching for any way to copy & paste or create a shareable link for 5 hours with no luck.

The only solution I was able to find is create a Vistaprint Wix website as an online store for $325/year plus $79/year for the professional Vistaprint subscription which is not going to happen.

Vistaprint's Design Studio does everything Lulu's Design Wizard no longer does. Shutterfly is basically the same as Vistaprint so there's no easy link copying. This should not be so exasperatingly difficult to make this readily available!