Can we activate "Tapatalk" for the e9coupe Forum?

duane_sword

Reaction score
Hello e9coupe.com Forum administrator(s), I have become an iPhone geek and as such find that I am browsing more often using my iPhone than the laptop.

There is an application called "Tapatalk" (http://www.tapatalk.com/) which is specifically designed to help users interact with forums such as this great forum from their mobile devices....

The new Can-Am Alpina Forum (www.alpina.ca) has been activated on Tapatalk.

I am not sure what is involved to activate this application but I for one would really appreciate it! When you click the link on www.tapatalk.com it requests the Forum Owner to register the site.

thanks (from my iPhone)

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Would need to make sure only registered members could use it though. I have not yet joined the smart phone generation.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
that would be enough to entice me into getting a smart phone. my company has blocked this website. some of the website tracking software must have registered that i left the browser open on this site all day long so i could glance at it every now and then.

Honolulu

Reaction score
I don't care one way or the other, not having a mobile phone at all, nor am I likely to use it if I did. In a previous life/job, I spent some time here, but that is behind me now and hoped-for future employer, a State agency, won't likely tolerate much of such fiddling about.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
I don't care one way or the other, not having a mobile phone at all, nor am I likely to use it if I did. In a previous life/job, I spent some time here, but that is behind me now and hoped-for future employer, a State agency, won't likely tolerate much of such fiddling about.

I didn't you guys in Hawaii even had phones! ;-)

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Ok, its installed and it says its working but I didn't download an app to check. Let me know...

Dan

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I can't find the forum listed when I search - are their any keywords or does it take a while for tapatalk to update their database of new forums?

duane_sword

Reaction score
It works!

Fantastic!

Yes, from my iPhone I launched the "Tapatalk" application and then searched for e9coupe and the logo for the e9coupe Forum immediately pops up, I clicked it, logged in with my membership credentials and voila, it lives on my iPhone!!!

thank you, this really is a cool application, makes it a lot easier for those using the small screens on the mobile devices to navigate and track activities on forums.

Much appreciated!

The e9coupe lives on strong in the 21st century!!!

aalto

Reaction score
That works great! Thanks for implementing this. The search function in particular is much easier to handle using the Tapatalk app.