Car cover group purchase

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
excellent ... who's on deck? don't make Stan call you out on the forum. step right up folks.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Done!

From Jason,

"Stan, I have 10 covers, I am going to do 7 Dustop and 3 Noah for the guys who wanted an outdoor cover. Delivery should be within 2-3 weeks."

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It's been 5 years now... How are these CCC covers working out for you guys?

If yo had to do it again, would you choose the same or do something else?

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
A mouse nibbled on mine but my wife repaired it by sewing BMW related patches over the holes. It has held up very well. I park indoor with the cover over the car whenever it is not in use.
I would do it again, the same way

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
Alan, do you have a link?
I just need an indoor one
Has anyone else noticed BMW dealers have changed the search? I don't like it...

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have the Duststop, great for garage storage, after 11 years the elastic has worn out and I probably need a new one. I don’t know why anyone would want a six series cover.

Bez

Site Donor
Reaction score
Costco.com is offering the Coverking XtremeWeave Custom Fit Car Cover (no mirror pockets for the E9) for $100 which is $50 off the regular price. N.B. Offer valid 12/12/17-12/15/17 while supplies last!

Last edited:

Bez

Site Donor
Reaction score
I believe it is the same cover as the Silverguard Custom Car Cover listed on the Coverking website priced $212. It is a custom fit cover made specifically for the E9. Costco redirects to Coverking and allows you to pick the Make/Model/Year. The only caveat is that it is not made for an E9 with a wing. And it does not have mirror pockets. It is probably an excellent cover for areas that do not experience a significant amount of precipitation. Otherwise, spend the money and get a Covercraft NOAH cover. If storing indoors, the clear plastic covers from eBay for about $10 are my choice since much easier to get on and off and don't have to clean. I replace them annually.