Carmel and Monterey early registration ending

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Eighteen coupes registered so far, seven to be judged and eleven in the corral. We need to do a group shot of all coupes right after the event ends. I hope we get a few more coupes to register, don't delay!

David

Site Donor
Reaction score
Well, my car is nowhere near the condition of those in competition but I would like to go. Ive never been to this event. Do people bring their cars to sell ? I know of the major auctions selling six and seven figure cars, but what are the chances of finding just a really nice E28 ?

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
You can always park in the Corral, it's a great event. Check the auction catalogs, they will list what's up for auction.

Edit: no charge to walk in and enjoy the show

Last edited:

David

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks Chris.

It looks like the BMW Event (Legends of the Autobahn) is Friday only. Is that judging day ?

Sorry, Im new to all this...

shanon

Reaction score
My new gig (education sector) has a 'hell week of mandatory meetings' during the Historics week/end......Boooo! I tried to escape them by stating it was the week of my 'annual religious pilgrimage'.....didn't work.

If a family friend get's his very original '31 Lincoln roadster done and on the grass at Pebble, the Great Pumpkin might be lurking around the peninsula 'on loan' as a moral support vehicle.

Have fun and enjoy those margaritas at the Cantina Thursday nite!

-s

DaveG

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Well, it looks like we are going to drive the CS up to Monterey.
It will be it's first long distance trip since I put it back together after new paint.
Look forward to seeing all the great cars and maybe putting faces to names at Legends of the Autobahn.
See you there...
Dave and Kati Ganzer