Carpet installation

acat2002

Reaction score
I finally got around to finishing the wiring and sound deadening material and am ready for carpet.
Ordered and received a complete set (cut specifically for E9) and while some of the sections are self-explanatory, several small peices of carpet that came with the set are not so obvious.

Is there an installation diagram for the carpet, or will this turn into a giant jig-saw puzzle?

Any advice out there?

Another thing......Can't wait to get the coupe out for the first time since September. After reading the posts by Tod and Duane regarding spring cruises up here in New England, I'm definately in high-gear to finish this interior and get out on the road!

acat2002

Reaction score
I finally got around to finishing the wiring and sound deadening material and am ready for carpet.
Ordered and received a complete set (cut specifically for E9) and while some of the sections are self-explanatory, several small peices of carpet that came with the set are not so obvious.

Is there an installation diagram for the carpet, or will this turn into a giant jig-saw puzzle?

Any advice out there?

Another thing......Can't wait to get the coupe out for the first time since September. After reading the posts by Tod and Duane regarding spring cruises up here in New England, I'm definately in high-gear to finish this interior and get out on the road!

simoniko

Reaction score
excuse my off topic

from where did you bought the carpet set and how much did it cost ?
Please my friend post photos when you install it !

simoniko

Reaction score
excuse my off topic

from where did you bought the carpet set and how much did it cost ?
Please my friend post photos when you install it !