Cars and Coffee - Santana Row 6/11/11

jhjacobs

Reaction score
To anyone interested, I plan to be at Santana Row this weekend with my coupe (assuming it starts) for Cars and Coffee. I moved it to San Jose, CA, about 2 months ago and I have been travelling ever since. This will be it's first real outing since arriving in the valley.

I may even dig up my limited supply of grill badges to take along.

shanon

Reaction score
Hey John!

Snaps some pics!

Welcome to Northern Californai!

-shanon

blumax

(deceased)
Reaction score
Cars 'n Coffee 6/11

See you there JJ

BTW--it's in Irvine--be there by 0630-0645 for a parking spot--BMW's are generally on the 4th row after entering the parking/display area.

jhjacobs

Reaction score
... different cars and coffee. This one is at Santana Row in the San Jose area every Saturday from 10am to noon. So Murray, I doubt I'll see you. Perhaps I'll get inspired and drive to LA some weekend but it's a long trip for an old car (and driver).

WALTER

Site Donor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, my car is still in the shop, so I won't be able to make it this weekend, but as soon as it is ready I'll make the drive from Monterey. Good to know there is a Cars 'n Coffee relatively close by.

Walter

blumax

(deceased)
Reaction score
Cars 'n Coffee

So is it true that copying an event is the most sincere form of flattery. HHmmm what happened to the Copyright application for Cars 'n Coffee--did that get lost??

jhjacobs

Reaction score
The scale of the weekly Santana row event does not compare to Irvine and there are too many slinky Italian cars but it is still fun.

Copyright? Shmopyright!

jhjacobs

Reaction score
No coupes other than mine today. :(

2011-06-11102356-1.jpg

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
many c&c's

there are numerous c&c's around the country, as welll as the more traditional Saturday nite cruise-ins

Here Herb Chambers runs a monthly c&c across his dealers & he always brings some of his Collection. But it's absolutely nothing on the Irvine c&c. The only criticism I could dream up for the Irvine event is less run of the milll new Ferraris & Lambos, and more oddball stuff like old Lancias, a C-type next to the D-type I saw last time, 60's American, etc.