Cars and coffee this weekend

wmnewlife

Reaction score
Anyone planning on being at cars and coffee this weekend? I am flying in early to perhaps meet up with some of you left coast e9 guys. Chris tells me that he will be out of town but I'm hoping to see some of the coupes out there. Murray has most graciously granted me a few precious minutes and I hope to stop by LaJolla and put Ben's face with the voice. Thanks. Walter

jmackro

Reaction score
Anyone planning on being at cars and coffee this weekend? I am flying in early to perhaps meet up with some of you ...

Walter: I was planning on comming to C&C, and could be convinced to drive my coupe.

When you say "I am flying in early ...", do you mean that you are arriving on Saturday morning? To LAX, SNA, or ??? Keep in mind that Cars & Coffee begins (and ends) pretty early. If you arrive after about 8:30, cars will be already leaving. Let us know your agenda.

wmnewlife

Reaction score
Cars and coffee

I arrive Friday for some meetings and will be staying at the Doubletree in Irvine so ill be there around 6:00. Looking forward to making new friends. Walter

polaris68

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Walter-

I will be at C&C this Sat with my coupe. Look forward to meeting you.

John

wmnewlife

Reaction score
Cars and Coffee

Will do, thanks Chris. I'll be back out west in January. Hopefully you will be around.

Walter

Ed G

Site Donor
Reaction score
C&C

Walter-

You won't be disappointed. Good to meet Chris M and John L this weekend past. Your rides are inspirational.

Filtering through some pix taken of Ferrari Lusso, Lambos, Porsches etc... this one of Merc 250SEL stood out. (I'd like to think) I have an appreciation for understated elegance. Also see my choice for Daily Driver (today anyway). Post some pix when you get back.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_20120922_065051.jpg
    IMG_20120922_065051.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20120922_064822.jpg
    IMG_20120922_064822.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 94

wmnewlife

Reaction score
Cars and coffee

Really looking forward to Saturday. When I get to my friend's garage in Athens ill shoot and share some photos of his toys including a Lusso, a1955 Europa, a couple of Jags, a 51 Aston, and of course a restored silver coupe. See y'all then

Dave L

Reaction score
C&C

After a long time of excuses no to get up early on a Saturday morning, I just may partake tomorrow. I'm having overheating issues with my e9, so I may be slumming in an e24.

Dave L