DSC_7324.jpg
DSC_7365.jpg
DSC_7383.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Gotta represent your Alma Mater...
That's awesome, I never noticed that....Hey, just like when you were in, wear the same clothes everyday, you don't have to worry about picking out a new wardrobe every-time, if it works for ya.....wear it! I just got my Idaho DL with Vet status.....my motorcycle endorsement transferred over too, had to retake the test though. Failed 1st time, a little embarrassing as I've been riding since I was like 7. I didn't realize the SKIP feature really helps on the test. I I was hoping other states did the same thing with Vet status on DL. After moving from CA I wasn't sure if that was something state by state or Federal but it looks to be in all states. Actually surprised CA even offers VET on the DL with the politics going on there. I never know if that is ever going to help or hurt if I get pulled over. You would assume help, but you'd be surprised. Especially if wrong branch if the officer was in something else...LOL. I see the Marine and Vietnam stickers on the Bav now...nice! I won't hold the Marine thing against you.....o_O:rolleyes:

Last edited: