Chamonix CSL bat on ebay

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I am the owner from the 'Batmobile' listed on eBay. As Yannick said it is a perfect base to restore it to brand new condition. I wrote in my explanation in eBay that it needs some work, mainly in its body, since the engine works smooth and push like a 'Bat' do.

The upholstery, on the contrary as Yannick supose, is the original one and it's the same material as the black Scheel's seats, but in red. I compared it myself with the other two 'Batmobiles' that were entitled originally in Spain, that I know very well (chassis numbers 2275488 and 2275490), both also Chamonix.

I hope you will enjoy the pictures :-D.

Best regards to all of you.

Jaime QUERALT-LORTZING

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Interesting car. Maybe our Bilbao member would like to consider this addition to his stable so the car stays in Spain...

The red seats fits nicely the Spanish lineage of the car (la furia roja).

Reaction score
Hello Yannick,

as the Spanish basketball's team said: "Impossible is nothing" :-D

But you mention something really interesting about three Polaris 'Bats' that were originally delivered to Spain. Do you have the chassis numbers? Any other information about where the cars are now?

I was in touch with Kai Jacobsen, from BMW Tradition, and asked him how many 'Bats' were delivered to Spain. He sent me the information mentioning only the three Chamonix I told you. I heard about another 'Batmobile' that was driven in Spain, a Polaris one, but was never entitled with Spanish license plate and went sold to UK around ten years ago.

Please, be so kind to give more info.

Best regards.

Jaime QUERALT-LORTZING

Gerrit

Reaction score
seats

Those seats have been redone or exchanged. This chassis number should have the driver´s seat with the 3 position adjustable knob which means triangular cloth inserts in the cover. Gerrit

mr bump

Reaction score
That car is spot on, beautifull. The seats are somthinf differant which is nice to see. The very best of luck with the sale.

mpgandco

Reaction score
I think this exact car has been listed For Sale before.Is this correct?

mr bump

Reaction score
Great video there fella, would have been nice to have took full advantage of the gravel tho and swung the rear out a few times!!:)