CL Scottsdale: 16” Alpina Reps - $350

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

These aren’t mine but the price seems very fair. The ad says 16x7 but the rear two look like 8” to me. Paging @Bert Poliakoff and @sidcc. Bert tends to buy and sell stuff so perhaps he can broker a deal with a member if he isn’t interested for himself. New Coupe King staggered 16’s are magnitudes more expensive than these.

013525D4-1C5F-48F3-9226-CA17F9E60882.jpeg

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
I will give him a shout if one of the local scavengers haven't grabbed them already. I don't really want them as I haven't gotten into wheel whoring yet, but I will be glad to help anyone who does want them unless of course the guy wants to give them away. If I can help anyone call me at 480 650 7167

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Differentiates the original Ronal Alpina rims to the after market ones.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
What's the significance of 20 vs 21 spokes, apart from the quantity?

The 21 spoke wheels are 5% stronger. :D Really though, as @Keshav alluded they just look a tad “off”. It is one of those things that a OCD critic like myself would hyper-focus on...

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
A member in Indiana called on them already and is second in line. If his deal makes, I will get them for him and either ship them or hold for his son in Tucson to pick up. I have a feeling I know who owns the wheels and he is a really nice guy if it is who I think it is.

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I can just see those on a beautiful e9 (or e3) at cars & coffee then along comes a beautiful high-heeled lady who bends over and counts the spokes, turns up her nose and says "not original, I won't be sharing my evening with this low-life" Ha!