Coco mats

Mal CSL 3.0

Site Donor
Reaction score
I love the Cocomats. I have a green Chequers in my RHD Tiaga Green CSL in the UK. Poor photo attached. I was sent templates to approve. Very good small company with an excellent product and customer service, in my opinion, well worth the effort (and expense) of having them sent half way around the world. I also used them for a couple of other cars and had some sisal mats made up to serve as indoor mats in my London house where I needed a custom fit. They went through as custom boot mats! Not sure there is really anything to compare.View attachment 27719

I will probably bite the bullet and get some for my Taiga CSL too.

Do you remember the person you dealt with ? because if they have done them for your RHD CSL I can use them to replicate exactly the same spec for my car.

Last edited:

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
Yeah, it is all about communication, Cocomats make a great product, but everyone really wants a great fit. Old cars, different histories....Crissy will send a template for you to try. If you want to make some adjustments, do so, and they will make your mats as per your specs. That are heavy, and look great!

DWMBMW

Site Donor
Reaction score
I was cleaning out my closet and found a copy of the template that I had marked up and sent back to Crissy. I figured before I threw it away I would verify it against the front drivers side mat thats been in my car for quite awhile and they did in fact match my mark ups. Great product.

IMG_3757.JPG