COMPLETE BOOT FOR BMW E9 REPRODUCTION FOR SALE

Stougs

Reaction score
I will try to calculate the costs for shipping 3 sets and will come back with a calculation. I will check the different packaging options. We'll see what we can do :)

Regards,
Wiola
Wiola -

Can you please advise on shipping and the possible savings to have 3 set shipped together rather than separately?

Thank you,

Gary

Reaction score
@Stougs, @sfdon
Hi guys! I checked different packaging versions - it seems that I can pack three sets in two packages. The cost of shipping these two parcels should not exceed 450 euros (total). I tried to do it as best as possible. If this satisfies you and you want to buy sets together, please let me know.
Regards!
Wiola

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
@Stougs, @sfdon
Hi guys! I checked different packaging versions - it seems that I can pack three sets in two packages. The cost of shipping these two parcels should not exceed 450 euros (total). I tried to do it as best as possible. If this satisfies you and you want to buy sets together, please let me know.
Regards!
Wiola

I'm ready- and I need to go to RSF to meet 2 clients so good to deliver to Gary- how long for delivery?

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Wiola- can you please check color?
Your picture looks darker than factory.
Very interested in supporting your business !
Product looks good.
Don--If you make a buy for the trunk parts, please ask if you can buy just the driver-side crescent-shaped piece that goes next to the outer fender wall for me.
Thanks,
Drew

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Don--If you make a buy for the trunk parts, please ask if you can buy just the driver-side crescent-shaped piece that goes next to the outer fender wall for me.
Thanks,
Drew
Hey- I'm on vacation in the mountains- no internet at rental house. Rather than this being a 3 way conversation where I drive into town for cell service or internet to ask questions, I strongly suggest that you reach out directly to seller and request pricing and availability. I'm happy to relay to you.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Wiola- I'm ready to purchase. I can send paypal now or wire when I return to California next week.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
all right- help me understand-
shipping for 2 packages with 3 kits is 450.00
shipping for 1 package with 2 kits is how much?

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
please ship one set with fog light cutout and one set without fog light cutout to me.
I will deliver to Stougs.
I will pay for shipping and for 2 sets.
I will collect 1/2 from Stougs

I need your complete wiring instructions please.