Coupe Inventory

Thanks Dan

Thanks Dan, I know you put way too much time in on this board thing, I appreciate your efforts. I miss the inventory when I travel, but time cures all. I've never been able to load a pic, but computer techniques are not my thing, thanks again.

Post a picture....who me?

The problem is that the average e9 guy is older than the average knowledgable computer user guy. Being a forum member puts me at the cutting edge of my computer abilities. Posting a picture... not so sure. !

gallery

What I'll probably end up doing is bringing back the old-style Gallery for those who like the layout, with the disclaimer that it gets updated as I get time. Sometimes it takes me a month to update it (usually several cars in that amount of time) and in the meantime get "reminded" over and over that their car hasn't been added to the gallery yet. I understand why people get excited about their cars being posted, that's kinda why we do this, but I end up feeling bad about taking so long to get it done. I guess there's not a problem having both galleries on the site.

I'll post an update soon...

Dan

Back