Coupe King SS Exhaust

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Howdy, im wanting to sell my CK SS Exhaust here in Europe/ Germany.i Headers are ceramic coated. Problem selling in Germany is the TUV, for which the exhaust has no approval! But it would work in all other European countries. If any one has interest, pics and prices are on the CK website. Needless to say that I would except reasonable offers. I would like to have €2500 so as to minimise my loss after adding shipping and local taxes. The reason for sale is that i need a larger volume exhaust for my 300hp/ Alpina Group A engine.

Needless to say that this is the best E9 site worldwide!
Keshav
[email protected]

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Howdy, im wanting to sell my CK SS Exhaust here in Europe/ Germany.i Headers are ceramic coated. Problem selling in Germany is the TUV, for which the exhaust has no approval! But it would work in all other European countries. If any one has interest, pics and prices are on the CK website. Needless to say that I would except reasonable offers. I would like to have €2500 so as to minimise my loss after adding shipping and local taxes. The reason for sale is that i need a larger volume exhaust for my 300hp/ Alpina Group A engine.

Needless to say that this is the best E9 site worldwide!
Keshav
[email protected]

will this work in spain ? isnt it an euro thing to not accept modifications ? i know TUV is strict, but would this be the only case ?
thanks

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
CK SS Exhaust

DeQuincy, I don't have an answer as to whether Spain requires such 'modifications' to be approved by the motor inspection department. In fact with the E9 getting close to the 50 year mark, practically no one in the inspection departments knows or can tell the difference between one exhaust or the other! Germany is extremely strict and owners are sticklers for correctness and in the 'worst case scenario' one could loose the registration by using non EU approved parts. Any interest on your behalf? Exhaust is in perfect condition and has the carrot along so as to soften the tone, if wanted.
Regards. Keshav

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Any Spain based members/ friends who could shed light to the Spanish laws on Oldtimer cars? Any rules on non EU parts installed ?
Regards. Keshav

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks DQ for the update. Richard I sent you an email. Hope u got it, if not, please send me an email at [email protected] and we can go from there. I've also sent you my phone# incase you prefer to talk. Regards. Keshav