Coupes at Muscle Car Masters in OZ

K D

Reaction score
If anyone in Oz is interested in meeting at Easter Creek on Sunday 7th September for the Muscle Car Masters Historic Race Meeting. If its a sunny day you will find me at the last corner onto the main straight. Just come in the back gate and turn right and drive around past the drag strip.
If you want to park close I would advise come early, look for the Camonix Coupe KD2800
Hope to see someone there. :D

K D

E9coupeOZ

Reaction score
Hey KD,
Im up in Brisbane and was wondering if you have a few regular Coupe guys in and around Sydney? Are you members of the NSW Drivers Club?
Tell me more about your Chamonix Coupe and any regulars you are in touch with!
It would be great to get together sometime, perhaps the BMW Nationals in 2009?
Scott

K D

Reaction score
Coupes at Muscle Car Masters

Hi Scott

Sugesting the meeting at Eastern Creek is an attempt to get some coupes together. I only know 2 other people with coupes and they are both not yet on the road.
I've owned my coupe for 22 years, 12 of those were taken up with a bare shell restoration. It is an Australian delivered 2800CS 1971. It has a 3.5 litre with triple webers, close ratio 5 speed getrag, discs all round, LSD, Konis, lowered about 1', bigger diametre sway bars front & rear, Simmons wheels, 7'' front 8" rear.
The BMW Nationals have been a bit of a disapointment. I went to Canberra a couple of years ago and there was 1 other coupe, a CSL, and apart from a pair of Issetas and a very sad 2002, my coupe was the oldest car there.
I would like to seen someone turn up on Sunday.

K D

E9coupeOZ

Reaction score
Your Car sounds great! I have always loved white BMW's and E9's look especially good in white.

I would be there with you if I was closer for the to get there. We must try and work out how many Aussie E9 owners are involved with this forum and tyry to have a get together?

I will post a topic to see what kind of reply we get!
Scott