CS registry issues?

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
As I learn more about my car, I've tried updating the registry to better populate the information. But for the past few months I get an error message:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Am I doing something wrong, or is there a problem with the registry update function? Thank you in advance.

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
As I learn more about my car, I've tried updating the registry to better populate the information. But for the past few months I get an error message:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Am I doing something wrong, or is there a problem with the registry update function? Thank you in advance.

I got a similar message when I tried to add my coupe too.

Philippe db

Reaction score
A petty it doesn't seem to work anymore. Saved some pictures of cars with their VIN's I found on line but also can't add them.

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
i have checked and my red rallycar is there already ... was indeed a blue one ever and i bought it in Gummersbach Germany.
My second blue one now isn't there.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
So it sounds like people can't add new cars, and I know I am currently unable to edit my car entry. I am not an IT guy, but imagine this is something very simple that needs to be clicked or updated on the server? I look forward to further building this great reference list. :)

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Just tried to update the registry again - still doesn't seem to be working. I am getting that "Internal Server Error". Any IT savvy folks out there that know how to hit the reset button?

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Just tried to update the registry again - still doesn't seem to be working. I am getting that "Internal Server Error". Any IT savvy folks out there that know how to hit the reset button?

Stay tuned... we're working on a solution for this now. It won't happen over night but I'll keep everyone informed.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
dang said:
Stay tuned... we're working on a solution for this now. It won't happen over night but I'll keep everyone informed.
THANK YOU - to you and all who help make this forum run so well.

Reactions: Wes