cs-werk.de

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
has anybody been able to get on Christoph Bier's website? i get the basic 'card', but there is nothing to click and go further. or is it just an email and get info? it seems like i previously went into their site.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Scott ,
Christoph has it on a PDF file so whoever is interested can send him an email and he will possibly send the link via email.
He often has his stuff on eBay too. I'll take a look if I can find a direct link to his shop.

Keshav

Last edited:

Rek

Reaction score
He is very much up and running. I did some business with him yesterday. He sent me his product and price list if you want it.

Boobouna

Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance but what does this website sell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I've just asked Christoph to share his PDF file with the forum which I'm sure he will within a couple of days.
That a way it's available to all of us here whithout having to individually ask for it.

Rek

Reaction score
See whether this works

Attachments

• BMW-Teile-E9-Nachfertigungen_2017-04.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 828
  • BMW-Teile-E9-NOS 2017-05.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 744

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Cool stuff! Can you post the price list here?

I asked him to post it for all to have easy access which he will do.
Although I see the/ a price list on the 2017-04 posted by Rek too. Take a look. Being in German probably needs a little comparing to figure it all out

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Man, now i Just need to translate and figure out what the heck some of these parts are.

Can anyone identify these parts?

14 Fußraumverkleidung A-Säule links Skai schwarz oder marine X 51 43 1 811 525 (A-pillar trim? - left)
15 Fußraumverkleidung A-Säule rechts Skai schwarz oder marine X 51 43 1 811 526 (right?)
23 Schallschutz Stirnwand innen hinter Amaturenbrett 51 48 1 823 438 (Sound insulation? WOnder where that goes?)
24 Isolierung Fusshebelwerk Formstück PU Schaum 35 11 1 108 673 (Sound insulation near the pedal?)
25 Füllstück Schaumkeil Fussraum L (Fahrer) Formstück PU Schaum 52 47 1 825 753 (More insulation?)
26 Füllstück Schaumkeil Fussraum R (Beifahrer) Formstück PU Schaum 52 47 1 825 754 (More insulation?)
52 Kantenschutz weiss Radhausverkleidung innen Set je 50 cm lang 51 47 7 780 181 (does this go on the seam in the trunk?)
53 Keder Set Türe passt L wie R oder je Keder (????)
61 Schallschutz Stirnwand oben Mitte Glas 3000 V8 15 mm Polystone (Is this not for an E9?)

I think everything else I can figure out. I want to put in a big order as I see stuff that I don't think W&N even carries.

Reaction score
Hello Gent's
My friend Keshav made me aware of this Foum.
I didn’t know about my "Fans" and that the "CS Werk" is so well known in the US.

That's why I would like to introduce myself:

What is CS Werk Bonn?
The idea behind

When I bought my BMW E9 Coupé in 2000, many parts in the luggage compartment were heavily worn, broken, or not at all existent.
The search for spare parts and reference sources did not lead to any result. Another solution was therefore needed:
The own reproductions, in form, color and function as close as possible to the original. This was also very successful.

Apparent these deficits were not just on my coupé, because other E9 lovers became aware of my reproductions
and were interested in getting these parts for their vehicles.
Then I wondered if the experience I have with the E9 Coupé could be transferred to the E3 and 02 series.
Soon this has developed an own dynamics. What began with luggage compartment trims, grew to a considerable range.

Finally, only a suitable name was missing – the CS Werk Bonn.

CS WERK Bonn
Workshop • Tool • Material • Workpiece

In the CS Werk Bonn (derived from the E9 Coupé and the residence), a small workshop was built with the appropriate tools
by machining material, the corresponding workpiece, the reproduction.

Kopieren  (3) von 3,0 CSi_12.JPG

The reproduction:

I manufacture spare parts and accessories that are no longer available.
I usually use original parts as template.
The production is as true to the original as possible.
However, these are still reproductions, since many materials or processes of the 1970s are no longer available today.
For me, demand determines supply. If there is an increased demand for a spare part, I check whether an original reproduction is possible.

I am constantly looking for rare original parts, so called NOS (New old Stock) and buy them.
They are mostly found at then suppliers and rarely at the manufacturer.
Sometimes true treasure chests open up, and parts that have not existed for several years are suddenly available again.

I am always open for suggestions.

With blue-white greetings,

Christoph Bier
Here are some more photos

Kopieren von Werkzeug 08.JPG

Kopieren von Werkzeug 04.JPG

Kopieren von Werkzeug 07.JPG

If you are interested, just look in my web shop
(www.cs-werk.de) or send an email to [email protected]

All of my parts are provided with the original BMW part numbers and pic's on my webside.

Since I do not know the English names of all the spare parts,
you would have to compare the pictures and the BMW part numbers with your English documentation
(Parts catalog).

A worldwide shipping is possible up to a package size 120cm x 60cm x 60 cm

Here are some pictures of my coupe`s

my 2.5 CS 1974 taiga

Kopieren von w_MG_0125.jpg

IMG_1680-b.jpg

Taiga 2,5CS.jpg

my S54 M coupe imolaII

IMG_9021-b.jpg

IMG_9026-b.jpg

IMG_9045-b.jpg

Last edited:

Aussiecsi

Reaction score
Hi Chris , great to see you have finally joined the Forum . No doubt you will receive many suggestions for reproductions . As you know , you have many fans downunder here in Perth. ...Cheers, Simon

Boobouna

Reaction score
Hello Gent's
My friend Keshav made me aware of this Foum.
I didn’t know about my "Fans" and that the "CS Werk" is so well known in the US.

That's why I would like to introduce myself:

What is CS Werk Bonn?
The idea behind

When I bought my BMW E9 Coupé in 2000, many parts in the luggage compartment were heavily worn, broken, or not at all existent.
The search for spare parts and reference sources did not lead to any result. Another solution was therefore needed:
The own reproductions, in form, color and function as close as possible to the original. This was also very successful.

Apparent these deficits were not just on my coupé, because other E9 lovers became aware of my reproductions
and were interested in getting these parts for their vehicles.
Then I wondered if the experience I have with the E9 Coupé could be transferred to the E3 and 02 series.
Soon this has developed an own dynamics. What began with luggage compartment trims, grew to a considerable range.

Finally, only a suitable name was missing – the CS Werk Bonn.

CS WERK Bonn
Workshop • Tool • Material • Workpiece

In the CS Werk Bonn (derived from the E9 Coupé and the residence), a small workshop was built with the appropriate tools
by machining material, the corresponding workpiece, the reproduction.

View attachment 32106

The reproduction:

I manufacture spare parts and accessories that are no longer available.
I usually use original parts as template.
The production is as true to the original as possible.
However, these are still reproductions, since many materials or processes of the 1970s are no longer available today.
For me, demand determines supply. If there is an increased demand for a spare part, I check whether an original reproduction is possible.

I am constantly looking for rare original parts, so called NOS (New old Stock) and buy them.
They are mostly found at then suppliers and rarely at the manufacturer.
Sometimes true treasure chests open up, and parts that have not existed for several years are suddenly available again.

I am always open for suggestions.

With blue-white greetings,

Christoph Bier
Here are some more photos

View attachment 32109

View attachment 32107

View attachment 32108

At the moment, there are only parts list in PDF format available.
If you are interested, just send an email to [email protected] and I will send the parts list.

An own homepage with web shop is planned.
(www.cs-werk.de)

All of my parts are provided with the original BMW part numbers an pic's in my list.

Since I do not know the English names of all the spare parts,
you would have to compare the pictures and the BMW part numbers with your English documentation
(Parts catalog).

A worldwide shipping is possible up to a package size 120cm x 60cm x 60 cm

Here are some pictures of my coupe`s

my 2.5 CS 1974 taiga

View attachment 32111

View attachment 32113

View attachment 32112

my S54 M coupe imolaII

View attachment 32114

View attachment 32115

View attachment 32116

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum. I just made a purchase from you so can’t wait to receive the items. I will speak to my mechanic this week and ask him for a list of items that I require which are no longer made.

Regards

Peter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Christoph is one of the very few enthusiastic E9 owners that also makes very high quality parts that are not available from any other source. He also often has some 'one offs' that don't feature on his site (I got a pair of original sealtbelts and period correct chrome wipers blades/ holders).
A great guy/ owner to deal with. I'm glad he has finally made his way to this forum.

Keshav