CS Workshop Manual - Index

weebachle

Reaction score
Gents (and Ladies?) I need to ask what I hope is a small favour, but as an extremely new member to this forum, I hope that in doing so I am not transgressing any unwritten laws. My request is this - can anyone email me a scanned image(s) (.JPG) of the initial Index page(s) for the CS. The page(s) that show in tabular form the contents of each chapter "11 Engine...12 Electrics... etc etc". When I ordered my copy of the Workshop Manual from the Local BMW dealer back in 1987 I was expecting to receive a bound volume in a ring binder(s). In fact it arrived loose-leaf, no binder and no Index pages or Chapter separators. I didn't actually notice the missing Chapter Index till now. I can live without the Separators but it would be nice to have a proper Index at the front. Can anyone oblige?

Thanks

Graeme.

For Dave B - Thanks for the warm welcome Dave. You also said " Post some pics of your car in the gallery, or post them on the board.", all very well but I don't yet know how to do that. In any case, my CSL has been off the road for 20+ years, just sitting in my garage, so it is not exactly looking its best right now. I do have some photos of it taken about nine months ago, so if I can find out how, then I will post some of them.

Cheers

P.S. I would be grateful if the website moderator would move my first post "How many CSLs Survive?" from the "Cars" forum to the forum that is most appropriate to this query of mine.