CSi coming to Oregon

np07

Reaction score
After an enduring coupe search, I'm excited to be bringing a '71 CSi to Portland, OR. With this being my first coupe, I wanted to reach out to the forum to ask if anyone can recommend reputable shops in the Portland area for future work.

The car is having some minor work done (brake lines, clutch cylinder, tune-up) at Casey Motorsports in Petaluma, CA (Sean has been excellent to work with), but when things come up both mechanically and structurally (and I know they will), I would like to have some names of reputable shops/people that people from this forum would recommend.

Thanks in advance.

Nick

Sven

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Welcome Nick. There are a bunch of coupes in the Portland area these days. There is a good independent BMW shop on Sandy Blvd. They work on many earlier BMWs. Boyd Motorwerks. Talk to Gary.

http://www.boydmotorwerks.com/

mandala

Reaction score
Pacific motorsports

Welcome to coupe ownership! I have had good luck using Pacific Motorsports on SE Powell for the last 10 years or so with my CS. They have been cool with me bringing in my own parts and have fixed many a small thing with no charge.

Hopefully will see your coupe out at the Historic races this summer!

Jeff in PDX

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
We want pictures

Congrats! Keep us appraised of new developments
Also, check CS Registry (black bar above) to see if your coupe is in the regisrty