CSL Aluminium Bonnet / Hood for sale

daddywad

Reaction score
Now making CSL ally bonnets / hoods here in the UK. Exact replica of original, weighs 8.4kgs with hinge and catch plates installed.

upload_2019-1-29_19-37-26.png
upload_2019-1-29_19-38-52.png
upload_2019-1-29_19-40-58.png

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Fantastic. Well done, great service in supplying a very sort after part, and that in Aluminium.
After BMW recalled their soon to be available hoods, you have the market cornered :)

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
I can't even start to imagine how much work that goes into creating a piece like this.. Unbelieveable!

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Well done - really look great.

Dilemma - I have a CSL right side door on the car. With this and a left side door !!!! Hmmmm = well, probably not!

Gary--

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Mark - you are a fabrication genius. At least a planning and logistics genius. Maybe just a genius. :D

When I asked about the timeline on those other aluminum parts - you could have just said “Sorry, I’m focused on making CSL bonnets”. :)

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Well done mark ... great news .... finally they’re are Alli bonnets ready to buy !!!

PS.... can you start making some front wings for ALL of the E9 models plze

Marco 54

Site Donor $
Reaction score
What a brilliant job - congratulations, Mark.
This panel is an extremely complex structure and it must have taken a lot of hours' head scratching to get this right:confused:.

Bmwphatpat

Reaction score
Have you thought about producing porsche 911 long and short hoods in AL? I bet you'd see demand for those too!