CSL at auction UK

Boobouna

Reaction score
That price estimate must be wrong. Unless it's a CSL tribute car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boobouna

Reaction score
It's a RHD CSL VIN. It's not registered and never mentioned on this forum...

Ok so the price estimate is wrong. Unless the pictures show what the car CAN look like. Then they add pictures of the rust bucket you can buy for £50k.

mulberryworks

Mr. Fixity
Site Donor
Reaction score
Well, £50k does convert to $63,927 and then add in the 15% buyers premium of $9,589 and the 20% VAT of $12,785 you get a possible final purchase cost of $86,300. A bit closer to CSL territory.

Ian

Boobouna

Reaction score
Well, £50k does convert to $63,927 and then add in the 15% buyers premium of $9,589 and the 20% VAT of $12,785 you get a possible final purchase cost of $86,300. A bit closer to CSL territory.

Ian

A rust bucket Ceylon CSL project car sold for £64k nearly a year ago in the U.K. . The average CSL in U.K. is at least £120k+, give or take.
Not too familiar with the US market for CSL's but I would be surprised if $86K USD is close to CSL territory.

Last edited:

1800ti

Reaction score
A rust bucket Ceylon CSL project car sold for £64k nearly a year ago in the U.K. . The average CSL in U.K. is at least £120k+, give or take.
Not too familiar with the US market for CSL's but I would be surprised if $86K USD is close to CSL territory.

There was a white one with dreaded sun roof which was virtually a basket case that sold on the Uk at auction for £50,400 in January. Can't understand the estimate either. It looks a good car with history.