CSL in Kit Form

Rob F

Site Donor
Reaction score
Recently purchased my dream CSL. Invoice received, details the car as CSL in Kit form. Going to have many hours of fun trying to work out how it all goes back together again. So I hope you guys will be able to help me through my project.
006.JPG

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Going to have many hours of fun trying to work out how it all goes back together again.
You should have it back together in a weekend - ha ha. Seriously, looks like a fun project! The education is at least half the fun. Good luck!

michelk

Site Donor
Reaction score
hello rob
welcome on forum
many tips, fotos,and people are in it to find and bring solutions
i also follow the tread
greet michel

Rob F

Site Donor
Reaction score
located in Burnham if you need any help or advice Rob, just finished my CSL's 4 year resto.
Mark
Hi Mark,
Thanks, I'm sure to need a lot of help as I didn't strip the car. I'm in Reading, just down the road from you, it would be great to meet up at some point to see how a finished car should look like.
Rob

Rob F

Site Donor
Reaction score
hello rob
welcome on forum
many tips, fotos,and people are in it to find and bring solutions
i also follow the tread
greet michel
Cheers Michel,
I'm sure I'll find this forum a great help. When I start the restoration, I'll start a new thread in the restoration section
Rob

daddywad

Reaction score
Hi Rob, no problem. I'm away next week but back from Mon 19th so pick a day that suits (providing no rain!) 07831 609938
Mark

Rob F

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Mark,
Hope you are well. I now know why you laughed when I said i'll get it done in 2 years!!.
Are you still supplying duck tail spoilers ?
Rob

daddywad

Reaction score
Hi Rob, yes you are in the early stages still ! All the bits on my brochure still available plus ally bonnets, Scheel seats, Seat side plates etc

Thanks

Mark

Attachments

• CS PARTS BROCHURE FINAL 2 2.pdf
    5.9 MB · Views: 173

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
Very nice!
Seems the hardest part is behind and Your E9 will be nicer and nicer after any step further.

E3-3.0Si

Reaction score
Looks like you're making great progress Rob. Just a quick one, have you joined the CSL Register of the BMW Car Club GB? Really knowledgeable and helpful group of enthusiasts there who I'm sure would be happy to help you if you need it.

Reactions: Wes