csl with wheel arch and 16 in wheels

ccr2002

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
If one rolls fenders on a csl with wheel arches do the wheels arches negate the effect? I guess i'm asking that if one rolls the fenders and puts wheel arches back on will there be rubbing with the alpina 16 set up?
thanks
ccr

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Yes.

I am going to cut a half moon section out of mine post fender roll and reinstall them.

Regards,

Rohan

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
I know some people cut slits in them and bend the arch up with the wing - i think i will just cut it back.

Whats your plan?

Rohan

ccr2002

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
16s

Probably just use the 14 alpinas...but not sure. maybe do as you describe. just hate altering the body on a csl.

coupe2800cs

Reaction score
Roll or not to roll

What fits is the question..., I have set of 16 x 8 et 21's that will take some creativeness to make them fit in the front, my goal is get a 225 55 16 to fit no stainless arches though. The arches you speak of will probably fit one you roll the inner fender, but it may take some messaging of the stainless arches also i suspect, the attachment points my need to be changed as I believe they attach to the fender using screws, and if you roll the fender that attachment point is now gone, you could use urethane adhesive to glue on the arches, but i think you will still need to trim the stainless arches some to accommodated that tire/rim size... Good luck, and some folks say stock is always better unless your racing it....!