Déstockage massif pour Bmw 3.0 CS et Csi

aeronotix

Reaction score
if we keep ourselves in english languaje everyone will be able to understand what we are saying, :)
IMHO

Sorry guys, did not mean to be rude. It seems it is not possible to private message Jean-luc...
On French cars there is a license plate at the front and rear of the car. The last two digits tell you which area the car is registered. Departement 76 is in Normandy, very close from where i'm from (i live now in the US).
French car buyers usually avoid buying cars with plates showing 75, 92, 93.. (Paris area) as the cars have been more prone to have sat for hours in traffic jams.
If you guys have language difficulties between the two sides of the pond, let me know and I'll be glad to help.

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Sorry guys, did not mean to be rude. It seems it is not possible to private message Jean-luc...
On French cars there is a license plate at the front and rear of the car. The last two digits tell you which area the car is registered. Departement 76 is in Normandy, very close from where i'm from (i live now in the US).
French car buyers usually avoid buying cars with plates showing 75, 92, 93.. (Paris area) as the cars have been more prone to have sat for hours in traffic jams.
If you guys have language difficulties between the two sides of the pond, let me know and I'll be glad to help.

i understand that you are colleagues, i live in the basque country so i know about department plates, basque france was 64 :wink:
you can send all the private messages to jean luc, but there is a tool for that , the PM area
if we do not keep a common languaje we will be missing details
figure out what would happen if i use basque languaje :wink:

David

Site Donor
Reaction score
if we keep ourselves in english languaje everyone will be able to understand what we are saying, :)
IMHO

I am enjoying the multiple language discussion here, and the fact that our forum and kinsmenship spans the oceans.

Je profite de la discussion de plusieurs langues ici , et le fait que notre forum et kinsmenship s'étend sur les océans .

Estoy disfrutando de la discusión en varios idiomas aquí, y el hecho de que nuestro foro y kinsmenship extiende por los océanos .

Jean Luc

Reaction score
I am enjoying the multiple language discussion here, and the fact that our forum and kinsmenship spans the oceans.

Je profite de la discussion de plusieurs langues ici , et le fait que notre forum et kinsmenship s'étend sur les océans .

Estoy disfrutando de la discusión en varios idiomas aquí, y el hecho de que nuestro foro y kinsmenship extiende por los océanos .

Oui certain forum passe les frontières comme celui ci ou la BmwOldSchool .EU dont je suis le fondateur .

Yes certain forum crosses borders like this one or BmwOldSchool .EU I am the founder

Bouliac

Site Donor
Reaction score
Salut Jean-Luc,

Je suis parti au camping, donc je n'ai pas répondu tout de suite. Merci de mettre à coté la grille et la paroi de la porte de conducteur (sans le bois). Tu me diras quand tu pourras l'envoyer chez mes potes à Pertuis. Je vais essayer de t'envoyer un PM avec l'image de la porte qui montre les morceaux qui me manque. Merci, c'est bien gentille.

John in Montreal

Jean Luc

Reaction score
Salut John , pas de soucis , je suis aussi très occupé sa sera plus simple mardi pour les envoies

Hi John, no worries, I'm also very busy Tuesday's will be easier to send