D-ace moves to Gilroy?

d-ace

Reaction score
Hey Don, when you live in a town on the central coast as small as Carpinteria (about one mile wide) you have to get creative. I though they had already flagged for removal that ad anyhow they most do. Craig’s List is the biggest pain in the a$$ to deal with anyhow. I don’t know how many times just logging in to that site up bops a Trojan Horse virus at least (6) times. And I get a real kick out of CL emails you get “can you click on CAR QUOTE, INSURANCE QUOTE, HOOKERS.COM to get a quote because it does not work for me and on. Some real head-cases on there, some straight out sicko’s. You feel like calling Craig’s List up and yelling “I AM JUST TRYING TO SELL A CAR” jackass….

Don, you do body and paint basically collision work don’t you? I wish you were closer, you would enjoy what you would see all that have came by so far have just don’t have the $$$ to pay for a real ground up restoration job. Had a few hire restoration shop owners that charge the interested parties $500 to look at everything even drove the coupe. They really like the way the seam had the rust removed and all closed compartments too then resealed with three different coatings. Most shop owners told me they would have never had the time to do this kind of restoration job their on the clock and you how that is Don.

Anyhow still for sale much longer and I will just finish it for myself. Although my driving BMW right now and has been since 1998 is my Euro 1979 635CSI Alpina. As I said before it even has headlights squinters and wipers on the headlights. BBS two-piece rims, Recaro seats and the Euro close ratio 5-speed trans plus Stahl Headers and much more. FUN and turns like a UFO.

I cannot remember whom the blue coupe belong to now. He called me up we talked for about one hour. Nice guy and hear the long story on how the CSI was restored. Told me he had never talked to some one that had went that far into coupe before.
Bob

Last edited:

d-ace

Reaction score
I think someone coming on here with 6-post and a statement like that is definitely someone that could not afford my CSI. Looks like another trying to go off on restored coupes for some reason, maybe just to stir up the board? You’re not that guy that bought the 2800 for $30K in Laguna are you? That’s the only one in this area I ever talk too but you positively have a Santa Barbara attitude now days. Or are you just making this up as you go along to fit in with the board and don't even own a coupe? Have you ever read the rules for this section?

Rules for classified ads
---------------------------------
Ads must be BMW related. An ad for a vehicle other than a CS is fine, but keep it in the family! COMMENTS MUST BE MADE IN A CONSTRUCTIVE MANNER! No bashing will be tolerated. Opinions need to be kept to a minimum in the classified area.

Last edited:

cartoonz

Reaction score
Well golly gee wiz... I must know something, eh?
The only one doing any bashing here seems to be you.
The comment I made is public record (literally).

d-ace

Reaction score
Do you have anything to talk about that has anything to do with a BMW coupe? Are you selling one buying one? Get a live pal the only thing I seen in this thread is you came in trying real hard to BASH and that only....... The e9coupe.com secret agent, now who really literally cares "cartoon"…. You sound more like an Internet stalker to me and that can be dealt with easly.

Last edited: