Dallas Craigs List 71 Silver -interior not done

floridabmx

Reaction score
Offered from select classics. If you’d like to see their reputation search on bmw2002faq. You’d be better off buying a $10,000 rust bucket and bringing it to Maaco giving them $3,000 and pocketing the extra $17,000 you saved.

Rek

Reaction score
There are enough warnings, but I like to know what for. What bad experiences are there from members, or things they have heard. Even if it's just for tattle's sake, it would be good to hear. The same about Little Compton Garage here in the UK: let's hear it!

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
There are enough warnings, but I like to know what for. What bad experiences are there from members, or things they have heard. Even if it's just for tattle's sake, it would be good to hear. The same about Little Compton Garage here in the UK: let's hear it!

The shop is known for very shoddy work and ripping off unsuspecting people who have not done an internet search of Select Classics.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
They are showing 2 different car's. Rims are different, color is different and how many miles. Engine bay shows a lot.

One picture is the CS known as Jabberjaw and is owned by a member of this forum. It does not pertain to the CS advertised in any way.

GBE9

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I actually flew down to Dallas to look at the car. The owner was nice enough to me so i cant say anything bad about that. The car was torn apart with the body work already completed,I couldnt see the repairs well. What I could see I wasnt impressed with. The paint had some runs and i Dnt think they worked the filler well enough before applying paint. Im not a body work expert but I ve seen enough to know whats rushed and whats not. I believe they have the car listed as is for 30k and additional work can be quoted and tacked on. Needless to say I passed on the car. This was a few weeks ago.