Dash Button Decals (pre-order)

m73

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I thought I would try a pre-order feeler for the dash buttons decal-set...I will post more information in a few days, I wanted to see what you guys think, then onto posters/shirts.

More in a few days...

Thanks,

MF

Decal_Set.png

m73

Reaction score
Updates Coming Soon

I will post pictures of what a prototype graphic looks like on a button, instructions too, and price (in 1-2 days).

Shipping both domestic and international should be fine as well and I will post those prices soon...

Thanks for expressing interest guys,

MF

m73

Reaction score
Alright guys, I have an update and more information for those of you interested.

The decals are available for pre-order and will be ready to ship in 7-10 days. There are four styles and the pricing is as follows:

Shipping for anywhere in the US is $3 and international is $10.75.

Complete set(10): $10.00
Standard set(4): $6.00
Accessory A(5): $7.00
Accessory B(5): $7.00

If you buy more than one set, there is a 10% discount on your total order.

Please post here to reserve a set (be specific as to what decal set(s) you want to order), I will send you a PM with payment details--it is important that payments be made promptly and I appreciate your patience and understanding on this.

I have pictures of each set posted below and there are also pictures of paper prototypes on buttons for reference. An instruction sheet is also up, and please bear in mind you will need patience and diligence to get the most out of your decal set.

Thanks for looking, and I will surely be in touch with updates.

MF

Lamp_Wiper.jpg

Choke_Fan.jpg

Defrost_FogB.jpg

Button_Instructions.jpg

Last edited:

m73

Reaction score
Details

I forgot to mention these are transfer decals of the black graphic only. The circles around each decal you see are used for reference only. Also, while 2-3 of the designs are spot-on BMW, the rest are original designs meant to enhance the button area. These can be viewed very much like any aftermarket upgrade.

Thanks,

MF

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The decals look very nice but I don't know where one would put them in a coupe. I don't think our headlight switches have a symbol as the brushed panel above it says Lights. The wiper says wiper speed not a symbol, we have no choke or fog light switches like these and the fan switch has a different symbol. The wiper symbol would be correct for a 2002 or NK though. Just wondering.

m73

Reaction score
Chris,

I am glad you brought this up. Some of these symbols are my own design and would be considered like an aftermarket item such as cibie fog lights, alpina wheel etc....

As for the lettering, I can't do much about that, however I will provide a side-by-side comparison from my coupe (euro spec) and those decals which should be identical.

For reference sake, the rear defrost, both wipers, headlights, and cigarette lighter decals are nearly identical to original BMW.

The choke is my own design, as is both fog decals, fan and dome-light symbol.

Also of note, one may not use every single decal, but its all there just in case you make an upgrade or want symbols on all of your buttons. It is entirely a personal preference, especially if you want to make the most out of the set.

Pictures....Originals are on top

Comparison.JPG

m73

Reaction score
Order Placed

I have placed an order for the decals and they should be ready by the end of the week.

I will also be starting an 'install' thread shortly, hopefully others can add to it.

For those who have paid, a big thanks and I should be placing these in the mail no later than next Monday 6/16.

For those who have expressed interest, please check your pm for details.

Thanks again to the forum, its always a privilege.

Mo Faraz

m73

Reaction score
I have an update. The dash decals have arrived....and they do look very good!

I will post pictures tomorrow and plan on starting an install thread...

Ltarangua, pm sent...

MF

m73

Reaction score
Few Decals Left...

Hi guys,

I still have a few of these left for anyone who is interested.

Price is $12 + $3 shipping to US (can also ship international)

pm me if you would like a set.

Thanks,

MF

Attachments

• Decal-Set-2.jpg
    Decal-Set-2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 138

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
MF,

Okay I took a look and mine are in decent shape. Question though, what is the pull lever on the bottom left of my2800cs? It has no label. If your set covers that pull leave, I'll take a set.