Dealing with Albert (Candia4441)

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Albert, you've received the parts to your satisfaction. If you don't have a PayPal account, and Krzysztof does not accept foreign cash or credit card payments, then find a family member, friend or acquaintance of yours who has a PayPal account, give that person your cash and have that person make a PayPal payment to Krzysztof.
I don't even have his email address to use paypall he only provide me his name I have no way of sending him money.

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
For the sake of the board- Albert, I will pay the 60.00 via PayPal to Krzysztof for you.
You can send 60.00 to me by mail or in person the next time I drive throughLA.
LMK if this works for you.
Hi don , I will send you a $100 via Zelle please do that for me, the only problem is I dont have his email, all I have his Name, and his list that is all body parts even free body part to send Europe shipping fee will be over $60 or another word what part of E9 body part is $60 the cheapest part he wants is a corner light, any one will sale corner light for $60, you guys all know the price, any time any part I want to buy if in the us I have a way to pay if in the Europe I tell them that I don't have a paypall, and in the Europe only american tourist have a credit card to spend most of the European do not have a credit card all of the people spending cash daily, but his telling me in his country cash is forbidden, when I fined out where he live I told him I will send you cash express mail no one will open the envelop and I have Euro I will send Euro, but no this gus send his list that is all body part any body part even free body part will cost over $200 to send all I ow this guy is $60, when I receive the part I was surprise he send me before he tells me what he have in his mined, and now he start complaining in public very childish, I don't know what to do with him or how to pay him all I have his name every year I am sending free parts cuz I do not have a room to keep, a mount ago I give away working 4 speed gear box for free, what is to me $60, or someone ask me for one old style fan clutch I send the guy free 2 fan and 2 fan clutch or many other parts I don't have a paypall to ask for money, long ago at the time when I had pay pall I sold parts for $250 paypall send me a credit card that never worked and never could use the money I close the account,

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Seems like we are getting close.

Albert- you can Zelle me 60.00 or I will pick up from you in a week or 2 when I drive to LA.

Krzysztof- happy to PayPal you 60.00 asap.
PM sent asking for PayPal info.

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
In the Europe only american tourist have a credit card to spend most of the European do not have a credit card all of the people spending cash daily, but his telling me in his country cash is forbidden.

I've heard rumors of the "cash" you're talking about, mostly we use squirrel pelts to pay for goods. You can send squirrel pelts in the mail, or by carrier pigeons I should say, but only one pelt/pigeon. I've never even heard of credit cards!

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
I've heard rumors of the "cash" you're talking about, mostly we use squirrel pelts to pay for goods. You can send squirrel pelts in the mail, or by carrier pigeons I should say, but only one pelt/pigeon. I've never even heard of credit cards!
Not forgetting in the UK you are legally required to obtain the necessary squirrel pelt licence. American tourists are welcome to use their native North American gray squirrel pelts although most shops here will only accept red.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score

I can help by shipping some Tannat wines for payment.

"French kings accepted Madiran wines as payment for taxes. Madiran appellation laws mandate that Tannat be blended with Cabernet Sauvignon or Cabernet Franc, but producers have recently begun receiving notable press for their 100% Tannat Madiran wines."

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score

i am sorry, this is totally unacceptable, no squirrel pelts, what do you think we are?
Here we accept salted cod only
do tell something more about that “cash” rumors, please

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Solamente, o con pan?

I am just preparing some ”bacalao al pil-pil” traditional basque recipe
20231007_124845.jpg

Salted cod, it has been 4 days, 3 times a day, unsalting, using fresh water and fridge…I keep control of the process using high tech w-pad
20231007_125431.jpg

very low temp cooking…those bubbles coming from fish skin will be the ones to create the sauce, rest is only olive oil and garlic and a red cayena pepper

20231007_125425.jpg

emulsion is taking shape
20231007_130817.jpg

done
20231007_131214.jpg

we will see if it tastes good

Last edited:

coupedegrace

Site Donor
Reaction score
I also like the pizarra method. I can't believe I remembered the word for "chalkboard." It is probably because they teach you all the words for classroom items when taking beginning Spanish classes. The bacalao looks delicious too.

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
We are not digressing at all here, are we?

PS: serious props to the always amazing @sfdon for going well above the call of duty to make this an even greater community

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am just preparing some ”bacalao al pil-pil” traditional basque recipe
View attachment 169450

Salted cod, it has been 4 days, 3 times a day, unsalting, using fresh water and fridge…I keep control of the process using high tech w-pad
View attachment 169451

very low temp cooking…those bubbles coming from fish skin will be the ones to create the sauce, rest is only olive oil and garlic and a red cayena pepper

View attachment 169449

emulsion is taking shape
View attachment 169452

done
View attachment 169453

we will see if it tastes good
its look good, fresh water fish is always testy and delicious, what is mixed with oil I see garlic is there but oil turns white

dj_efk

Reaction score
Hold the front page:

image.jpg

Hopefully this provides reassurance to those who are willing to be patient and deal with cash coming from overseas. Thank you Albert for a pleasant transaction.

David

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hold the front page:

View attachment 169662

Hopefully this provides reassurance to those who are willing to be patient and deal with cash coming from overseas. Thank you Albert for a pleasant transaction.

David
You are very welcome David, I don't even remember what I buy from you, but that is my hand righting

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Albert, brave of you to send euros and Pounds in the mail. But all is good. You Europeans have such interesting currency. All demonitions of our paper money look the same to me except the numbers

Steve.