do you want to cry ? ...& do you want a scan ?

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
thie effect is shimilar to the infamous virups, but due to the fact that you did not bought it when they were cheap
winnacry.JPG
wanna see the full colour report and cry accordingly ?
some will have it already in their inbox folders (or in the spam ones, maybe)
i tried to please as much as i have emails, but if you have not been in the list just do tell using the PM feature, please a short message:
"hi ...., yes i winnacry , this is my email [email protected] ..........+ feel free to express yourself"
NMNA+SPTE+HALL+...+...+.....

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
DQ,

Your unintelligible message referring to ransomware and requesting emails reads as if your account was hacked? I don't think that it was but you are usually much more coherent. Everything ok? Tick Tock...

Last edited:

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thank God!
I read he initial post and thought I'd possibly had a stroke as it made no sense whatsoever.
Glad to see it wasn't just me.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am still confused as to what is going down here. :confused: Is this a real post - it looks so much like a virus invitation. I am afraid to click on the link.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The finger in the picture may be DQs but he did not write that post. Five different reasons that is not him...
Russian hackers?

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I got an email from him regarding a BMW CSL in a magazine (PDF file)

1F14BBA0-3AD0-4AD4-8F49-85E639802320.png

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
this is misery, i worked and prepared for good, i receive bad
made me think of this, ....well id better not put the image here or the sensitive sense will block again
well i have made another scan of a nice book, but i will not dare to offer it here, maybe they will delete the thread again
if you are not afraid just send a PM with your email address
remark, i am not hacked, i just cut the hair (a famous quote of a Cohen bros. film The man that wasnt there)
0:15 to 0:18

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
this is misery, i worked and prepared for good, i receive bad

DeQuincey,
You know we all love your posts and what you bring to the forum, and that this was just a miscommunication problem.
It's sensitive for any admin/moderator as soon as any virus suspicions appears on their forum, and they have to act fast to protect all the other users of the forum, therefore it's not a good idea to write about anything similar to known viruses and sending emails, PMs with files attached back and forth in the same sentence, my virus radar went on high alert aswell. It's best to be very clear with what you mean in writing, otherwise it's easy for other persons to take things the wrong way.
The hackers/robots and whatnot are pretty sophisticated, and can take over an account or even every account (facebook, twitter, insta, forums etc. etc.) a person has, and use it to spread viruses etc.

Sometimes things goes sideways even if the intention was good, no big deal:)
Hope you have a nice day and take care!

Cheers,

Last edited:

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
DeQuincey,
You know we all love your posts and what you bring to the forum, and that this was just a miscommunication problem.
It's sensitive for any admin/moderator as soon as any virus suspicions appears on their forum, and they have to act fast to protect all the other users of the forum, therefore it's not a good idea to write about anything similar to known viruses and sending emails, PMs with files attached back and forth in the same sentence, my virus radar went on high alert aswell. It's best to be very clear with what you mean in writing, otherwise it's easy for other persons to take things the wrong way.
The hackers/robots and whatnot are pretty sophisticated, and can take over an account or even every account (facebook, twitter, insta, forums etc. etc.) a person has, and use it to spread viruses etc.

Sometimes things goes sideways even if the intention was good, no big deal:)
Hope you have a nice day and take care!

Cheers,

i do not agree, is like saying tits in facebok or cockpit in this forum, ....ridiculous,....but i changed the title

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i do not agree, is like saying tits in facebok or cockpit in this forum, ....ridiculous,....but i changed the title
Markos, Dang, Gransin, et al, if I had written those posts attributed to Dequincey , correctly or not, I hope you would jump on it. I did get his first message about the CSL article but never got a chance to open it.

Apologies D'Q if you are reading this, but my concerns only reflect the concerns of others. Steve

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Most of you probably already know this but this forum is one of the most lenient forums when it comes to what people can post and what they can say. I start by assuming we're all adults here, then I give it time to work itself out, then if some moderation needs to be done it happens reluctantly. If it's a difference of opinions it usually just works itself out. If there's a question about security or things get too personal and cross a line something has to be done, but that line is always moving.

If you've been around here from the beginning you know the back story of how this forum was born. That's what drives the "openness" of this place.