Donations needed...

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
You guys are awesome! We have enough to cover expenses now, including Arun (ArunK). You've probably noticed he's logged in as an Admin, he did the migration for us to the new program. Thanks Arun!

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
You guys are awesome! We have enough to cover expenses now, including Arun (ArunK). You've probably noticed he's logged in as an Admin, he did the migration for us to the new program. Thanks Arun!

A couple of weeks ago I had to go on the 2002faq site to look for some info. Good grief, what a mess that front page is! Advertisements, latest photos that nobody asked for in one corner, parts of forums threads you don't care about in another... the epitomy of clutter and bad design. On top of that it makes it super slow to navigate if you are not on your fast machine at home/office, etc...

By contrast, this forum layout is simple, uncluttered and as fast as can be. What a joy by comparison. It's a pleasure to be able to support it in any way possible.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I had to go on the 2002faq site to look for some info. Good grief, what a mess that front page is! Advertisements, latest photos that nobody asked for in one corner, parts of forums threads you don't care about in another... the epitomy of clutter and bad design. On top of that it makes it super slow to navigate if you are not on your fast machine at home/office, etc...

By contrast, this forum layout is simple, uncluttered and as fast as can be. What a joy by comparison. It's a pleasure to be able to support it in any way possible.

Darn, I was just getting ready to clutter things up! ;) I do have a few things coming that you guys will really enjoy...

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Done - you now have expenses covered, plus enough left over to buy pictures for Bo!!!

THANKS for all you do, (and all you wonderful gurus who contribute so much technical info and help).

ArunK

Administrator
Reaction score

You are most welcome.

Also there are lot of cool features available on this new software..

Also you can get the attention of other members over a post or thread using the mention feature just like Facebook. Insert @followed by the user name...

Example: @dang

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I agree, that site is so cumbersome and slow. Glad it's not just me.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
donated also - Dan are you out of the red ... give us a clue if more money is needed, we'll print some more.

Ives

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The combination of new software, paid specialized support for the migration and annual hosting costs mean we've got some $$ to spend. I'm covering it for now but if you have anything left after Monterey expenses send a little to the forum.

http://www.e9coupe.com/donations.htm

Dan
Dan,

I made a contribution via Master Card but got a notice that PayPal nicked me for an additional amount. I did not use PayPal. Sorry for posting it in the open but I can't find the PM section on the new site.

Regards, Ives

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
I donated yesterday and just donated today on behalf of Koopman for some parts that he sent to me. Thanks Dan for all the efforts and thanks Koopman for being a good guy and supporting the community!

Last edited:

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Dan,

... Sorry for posting it in the open but I can't find the PM section on the new site.

Regards, Ives

Its called "Conversations" in your profile. Hover over your username in the upper right of this page and click "Conversations".