Door card access hole

Boobouna

Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone know the part number to the plastic cover which is the access hole to the power window manual override. My car has black covers when they should be same colour as door card. See pic below

db0f6dcdfdcf1c285dcaca6990bd43dc.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
the current ones available only come in black ... so you will have to refinish them with vinyl paint such as SEM Color Coat -

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i have some of the unpainted white ones as well that i got from Werner at isettasrus years ago ... i think coupeking bought out his stock of armrests, carpet clips, these plugs and a few other things. i think i paid 5 bucks for 2 from Werner. black ones are 11.14 ea. from getbmwparts.com. the paint will cost you 14 bucks / can for color coat ... and the color might not match that well. if you want tan ones, it looks like coupeking has the color dialed in.

Boobouna

Reaction score
Gee thanks for the responses guys, all very helpful. I've never bought from CoupeKing before. Are they reliable?

Boobouna

Reaction score
Ok great I just send them a message.

73E9er

Reaction score
Boobouna -

Looks like the covers are the same for both the front panel access holes and the rear arm rest holes (access the nylon gear atop the window motors). I have excess covers, as I regularly collected them when scouting the local pick-n-pull yards in years past (thinking that I'd be up-grading from front winder windows (no access holes in panels) to electric windows some day), and have sufficient covers for my future needs. Appears that I have three (3) tan colo(u)red covers and about thirty (30) black covers.

Let me know what covers you'd like and they're yours for the asking. I'll check out shipping to OZ upon your reply.

Gary

Boobouna

Reaction score
Boobouna -

Looks like the covers are the same for both the front panel access holes and the rear arm rest holes (access the nylon gear atop the window motors). I have excess covers, as I regularly collected them when scouting the local pick-n-pull yards in years past (thinking that I'd be up-grading from front winder windows (no access holes in panels) to electric windows some day), and have sufficient covers for my future needs. Appears that I have three (3) tan colo(u)red covers and about thirty (30) black covers.

Let me know what covers you'd like and they're yours for the asking. I'll check out shipping to OZ upon your reply.

Gary

Hi Gary,

Gee thanks I am interested in the tan ones only. What do you think it will cost me?
CoupeKing has not responded to my message so I'll take you up on your offer.

73E9er

Reaction score
Hi Gary,

Gee thanks I am interested in the tan ones only. What do you think it will cost me?
CoupeKing has not responded to my message so I'll take you up on your offer.

Just shipped 4 covers off to North Carolina - for a $4.50 USD total. Can't imagine paying any more than twice that to get a similar packet to OZ. If that sounds OK, shoot me a complete address and I'll verify the actual amount.

Gary