Drew's Big News

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Our resident astronaut and Bav and e9 owner Drew Feustel has been announced as returning to the ISS in early 2018.

http://www.space.com/35222-nasa-space-station-astronauts-launching-2018.html

Drew can be followed on Twitter and Instagram once he launches these accounts at Astro_Feustel. Everyone who has met Drew knows what a down to earth kind of guy he is and we will watch closely his return to space. These are six month missions!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Wow congrats Drew! Is an e9 calendar recognized by Nasa as an acceptable method of mission timeline tracking? :D

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
Wow, impressive to say the least. Is it just me, or has anyone else thought of the possible scenario whereby Drew is staring at some sort of mechanical/fuel/electrical or whatever gremlin that has infected his Coupe, and after some head scratching, some thinking, some evaluation, he starts his repair with " well, this ain't rocket science!" lol. Mike

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I think we should sponsor some kind of e9 send-off down at NASA in Houston, maybe we can convince Drew to attach some kind of Roundel or 3.0 CS badge to the space station. :)

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Very Awesome!
Wonder if they have red handle screw drivers on the ISS?

mulberryworks

Mr. Fixity
Site Donor
Reaction score
I don't think at 9G you can get anything up as much as your body might try. Hard enough to keep blood in your brain at that point. YMMV.

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
"It causes you to blackout and is very painful."

Chris, that sounds like putting a headliner in an e9 with a sunroof :)