Driving down Highway 1, San Luis, San Diego...

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Next week I'm heading on a short road trip down the CA coast on highway 1 and stopping in the San Luis Obispo area, Santa Barbara and ending up in San Diego. While the wife and daughter do their shopping thing I was hoping to hook up with some coupe fellers! We'll be in San Diego from Thursday 7/28 through Saturday 7/30. If anyone has any extra time let me know, maybe we can grab a beverage!

Unfortunately, we won't be in the coupe.

Dan

execmalibu

Reaction score
I am in Malibu... Give a Call..

If you are around Malibu give me a call..Jeff(310) 456-8833

AndyM

Reaction score
Shoot, I'd love to meet up, but I'll be out of town. But definitely stop in and see Carl and Chris at La Jolla Independent when you're in San Diego!

blumax

(deceased)
Reaction score
Give me a yell in Costa Mesa--

I'm just 5 minutes off the 73 toll road--three lanes that exit off the 405 just after the Harbor exit in Costa Mesa--it's the short way to San Diego.

The BLUMAX would like to meet our loyal and able Administrator of the E-9 message board--if even for a cup of coffee.

You have seen pictures of the BLUMAX but the "real deal" is up close and personal for this 418,000+ mile road warrior--the one that was the inspiration for "E-9 DRIVEN" on the grill badges John Jacobs created a few years back.

Murray Fowler at 714-719-3975 or 949-642-2150--can arrange to meet just off the 73.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Looks like we'll be spending less time in the Santa Barbara area and getting down to San Diego sooner. I'll try to call some of you guys...

Dan

heroszeros

Reaction score
Hey Dan,

I'm in San Diego and would be free to meet up. Give me a shout at 619-886-8544 and I'll dust off the Coupe!

-Hiren