driving spring

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
This one is one of my favorites…

beautiful road, and impressive landscape, but
i am sorry i do not like that behaviour,
it is an open road and you should respect the rules, changing lanes without a reason, overtaking and no indicator light, go to a track and do that there
here if you upload such a video the police will capture the license plate and you will be fined, imprudent driving is 6 points and 600€, probably they will charge you with excessive speed and something else

not to mention if you hit a biker

i am sorry but i do not think he is making anything positive to general public respecting classic cars

Last edited:

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
The roads here in south Florida are about the same as this, except we have exotic Iguanas on the road and not cows.....

BorgBmw

Reaction score
beautiful road, and impressive landscape, but
i am sorry i do not like that behaviour,
it is an open road and you should respect the rules, changing lanes without a reason, overtaking and no indicator light, go to a track and do that there
here if you upload such a video the police will capture the license plate and you will be fined, imprudent driving is 6 points and 600€, probably they will charge you with excessive speed and something else

not to mention if you hit a biker

i am sorry but i do not think he is making anything positive to general public respecting classic cars
I appreciate your comment, but this was found on YouTube, and about 10 years old apparently. I had nothing personally to do with it. Excessive ok, but some appreciation of the car (a rare Inka e3) is all I was posting for…

HonaloochieBoogie

Reaction score
The roads here in south Florida are about the same as this, except we have exotic Iguanas on the road and not cows.....
Here in the Florida panhandle our mountains are slightly less snow-covered. And nobody uses turn signals, unless it’s during their driving test. I mean there’s a reason “Florida man…” is a thing.

Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score
Here in the Florida panhandle our mountains are slightly less snow-covered. And nobody uses turn signals, unless it’s during their driving test. I mean there’s a reason “Florida man…” is a thing.
Years ago while driving to the keys, a daughter asked when will we see the mountains? I asked what mountains? She said the Everglades! I said oh we are taking a different route, we won’t see them this trip. Now I wish we would have as she was excited to see them. I think the tallest one is Mount Everglades.

Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score
Years ago while driving to the keys, a daughter asked when will we see the mountains? I asked what mountains? She said the Everglades! I said oh we are taking a different route, we won’t see them this trip. Now I wish we would have as she was excited to see them. I think the tallest one is Mount Everglades.
Sorry for the silliness… however it is true. Lol