• High risk for users looking to buy parts. If you post a WTB ad and someone contacts you via private message (Conversation) and they are a new user, BE AWARE OF SCAMS. They tell you they know someone that has the part and give you an email address to contact them. They'll show you what you want and take your money. CONTACT THE ADMINS IF YOU SUSPECT IT MAY BE A SCAM.
  • Tapatalk is being removed immediately. There are security issues and there is no justification for having it anymore. I apolgize to those die-hard Tapatalk users but you'll need to start using the forums mobile version instead.

e3 aircon bits

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The e3 panel is taller and has a different side profile, anything can be ‘made’ to fit but radio opening will be too low and obscured by shift platform.

Simufly

Reaction score
I’m v interested in these. From my research these can be adapted to fit E9?
The simple answer,as has been previously mentioned, is yes but with caveats. When I get home on Wednesday I will post a pic of an e9 side panel over the e3 version. Then you can make a decision.

Simufly

Reaction score
Hi,
I still have two NOS side panels. A radiator blower fan, some mounting brackets. A front aircon fascia, some copper pipe washers some pipe mounting brackets.