E3 Registry now live!

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
The E3 Registry is located at bmwe3registry.com

This is a new site and the emails and a few photos were lost in the migration. To claim your entry, use the Contact form and tell me what your original user name was and include the email address you want your account to have.

If you have any trouble you can contact me with "Conversation" on this forum.

Dan

Last edited:

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
I was looking at this last night. Excuse my ignorance but can you explain what the registry is all about?
The intent is to have a list or record of E3's in every condition, including those that are scrapped. bmwcsregistry.com has a lot more entries so you can see how it's suppose work a little better. As these cars get older it's nice to have some kind of history about them when possible. You could call it a "Current Curator" list too. :)

kkro

Reaction score
Hi.

It seems like you are missing the category of 2.8L and 3.0L? I have a 3.0L. Where can I register it?

Regards Kristian

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi.

It seems like you are missing the category of 2.8L and 3.0L? I have a 3.0L. Where can I register it?

Regards Kristian
You are very special apparently. :) I'll add the category for your 3.0L.

• Haha
Reactions: dp

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
This link will take you to VIN range page so you can get approximate build dates, confirm model-type, etc
it is not a decoder it is a chart

Simufly

Reaction score
Biggest motoring mistake I ever made was selling my fully restored Si (3271432) for peanuts.
Miss it still.