E3 T-Shirts- $50

TedS

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Per this thread (https://e9coupe.com/forum/threads/e3-t-shirt.37442/#post-318550) we're offering T-shirts featuring your car!-- $50 Shipped.
Summary if you don't want to click the link: my awesome GF made me T-shirt featuring my bav in its stock color and can make them for anyone who wants one.

Please PM me: your name & address (U.S. only), men's or women's shirt size, shirt color, and your E3 car color. Please do this by Sunday, April 11th.
I'll reply with my email for paypal when we ship your shirt.

We're making these on "lightly fitted" American Apparel T-shirts so take that into consideration when sizing- they're not huge. The women's are actual women's T-shirts.

Car color choices are on the attached picture.

Men's and women's shirts available in sizes S-2XL.
Men's shirt colors are standard: Black, white, navy, & heather grey. The heather grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly, all others are 100% cotton.
Women's are as above with the addition of baby blue and pink.

Attachments

• IMG_2161.JPG
    IMG_2161.JPG
    461 KB · Views: 116

TedS

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Yes- print is on the front. Shirt shown is black. I think the heather grey might look good, though. It’s a light grey like a vintage sweatshirt. I wouldn’t want the shirt color to clash with the BMW colors so that neutral grey might work. Black is guaranteed to look good.