E3 Twilight cruise

vanbavaria

Site Donor
Reaction score
Evening cruise up cypress mountain above vancouver with the new pierburg fuel pump. Ran like a champ.
9326DCE3-9058-44C7-BF50-77A8195DB608.jpeg

Blinkling

Site Donor
Reaction score
Big victory! Isn’t the first drive after an upgrade or repair the best my feeling? That kind of sums up the whole hobby for me. Looks like you had the road to yourself!

vanbavaria

Site Donor
Reaction score
Big victory! Isn’t the first drive after an upgrade or repair the best my feeling? That kind of sums up the whole hobby for me. Looks like you had the road to yourself!
Agreed! Love the sense of accomplishment. No music just listening to the engine purring around the mountain road winding corners

tmh

Reaction score
I like your bumper alternative! My Bavaria is bumperless/sharknose and I have contemplated doing something such as yours. Did you fabricate those yourself?
020.JPG

vanbavaria

Site Donor
Reaction score
I like your bumper alternative! My Bavaria is bumperless/sharknose and I have contemplated doing something such as yours. Did you fabricate those yourself?View attachment 121904
Beauty Bav! Yeah I did fab the pegs myself when I had access to a welder at my old work. Was not the biggest fan of the OEM front bumper. Really not that tuff to fab up. I can’t imagine the cost can’t be to much if you gave the dimensions, angles and measurements to a welding shop. Here’s a different angle of the look
8357E412-4FAA-48CC-89CE-370CE7837982.png