E34 wheels on a E9

Trucopey

Reaction score
Does anyone have any pictures of a E9 with e34 15x7 wheels PN 36 11 1 179 774?

Alex

Trucopey

Reaction score
Thank you Ran

Thank you Ran but the wheels I am talking about are these:

Alex

Attachments

• E34 wheels.jpg
    E34 wheels.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 142

Trucopey

Reaction score
Thank you

Thank you for the pictures. Those wheels look preaty good and the are very reasonably priced. Any more pictures are welcome.

Alex

Bertocchi

Reaction score
I put 16" wheels on mine from a 7 series car. The pattern is the same as your photo and I love the way it looks. I will try to get some photos posted.

David

runner

Reaction score
Not sure if these are of any help-BBS 16"

Forgot to attach file--should be attached now

Attachments

• IMG_5806_0265.jpg
    IMG_5806_0265.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 131

G-Man

Reaction score
Here are pics of my 81 Euro spec 528i with E34 15" style 5 wheels.

http://www.2002haus.com/gman528iAeuromodel.htm

The correct tire to run with no rubbing and no speedo error is 205/60-15 tire. There are plenty of performance tires in this size to choose from on the Tire Rack website. I even picked up a spare set of five E34 15" style 5 wheels recently from a Craigslist ad for $100, complete with center caps. I couldn't pass up that price. I need to see a therapist, I'm such a wheel whore.

Here's a perfect example of the wheels you are looking for on Craigslist
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/1577965827.html

Style 5 wheels came on E34 535i and 530i, they were an option on 525i and E32's. I've seen several of these wheels recently at the pik-a-part yards. E32 & E34's are now becoming quite common in the salvage yards. When the automatic goes, owners don't want to spend the money so the car gets junked. Good luck and enjoy the hunt.

G-Man

Last edited:

simoniko

Reaction score
Hi

I am planing to install the same wheels on my 3.0 , the left set is 14' from E28 , the right set is very good looking wheels 15' but dont fit without spacers ! The middle set is the one you are looking for ! until my resto is finished i think i will take my dreamed ALPINAS - THE BEST FIT !

Attachments

• 170d332f2a8f3241.jpg
    170d332f2a8f3241.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 109

cpeavey

Reaction score
They are 15x7 with an ET20 offset. To learn more about BMW wheel styles, click on the below website. Beware, there is a TRX Style 5 so stay away from these unless you have real deep pockets to buy TRX tires.

Bookmark this page
http://felgenkatalog.auto-treff.com/

G-Man

I have had that page bookmarked for a long time. It's a great reference. It shows you how you can't take any rim dimensions for granted; many styles were made in different widths & offsets for different cars.

Charlie