E9 635csi style Air Dam

Mario L.

Reaction score
Removed during a restoration, Fjord blue, ready for installation, all the work to make these fit is done! We can paint to match your color code.
As is for $300.00 plus shipping

Mario L.
VSR1.com

bavarian

Reaction score
Removed during a restoration, Fjord blue, ready for installation, all the work to make these fit is done! We can paint to match your color code.
As is for $300.00 plus shipping

Mario L.
VSR1.com
Hey sorry to revive this but where did you get this air dam from how can I get one

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Can't tell you how many hours I had into mine to get it right. I love the look, so it was worth the effort.

bavarian

Reaction score
its the best looking air dam by far im willing to put in the time thanks for the heads up though

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Here's a thread I posted years ago, it might help a little. It gives you idea of what trimming is needed for the bumper, etc...

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I bought one and the estimate of time to make it fit was more than the cost of the air dam itself.
I sold it off.

Last edited:

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
I did not read Vince's thread but I have a question. Is it the air dam that requires being fiddled with or the virgin front end of the E9? If the former, that has already been done since this came off a car.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
We have several members here who bought that airdam and were especially frustrated with the amount of work it took to make it fit. Just ask Steve Walker.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I did not read Vince's thread but I have a question. Is it the air dam that requires being fiddled with or the virgin front end of the E9? If the former, that has already been done since this came off a car.
It came off the car in 2013. I have to believe that @Mario L. sold it a decade ago

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score

Well, if you would have just opened my old thread - you could have answered your own question by looking at the first 5 pictures. :)

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Well, if you would have just opened my old thread - you could have answered your own question by looking at the first 5 pictures. :)
Really nice that the number stays in the end.

tightbox

Reaction score
I own both of the exact airdams discussed in this thread (Stan’s and Mario’s).

I may be willing to sell you one as I never got around to mounting either of them.

Be aware that shipping was more expensive than the purchase price - even with a corporate discount! Luckily, Stan flew over with his airdam in checked luggage on a business trip.

Here is a picture of Mario’s Fjord airdam under my CSI:

(Edit: Yes, I’m obviously a HUGE fan of Vince’s coupe)

Attachments

• 5729F712-E14C-4C0D-9814-18BA0F5F163C.jpeg
    5729F712-E14C-4C0D-9814-18BA0F5F163C.jpeg
    440.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I own both of the exact airdams discussed in this thread (Stan’s and Mario’s).

I may be willing to sell you one as I never got around to mounting either of them.

Be aware that shipping was more expensive than the purchase price - even with a corporate discount! Luckily, Stan flew over with his airdam in checked luggage on a business trip.

Here is a picture of Mario’s Fjord airdam under my CSI:

(Edit: Yes, I’m obviously a HUGE fan of Vince’s coupe)

LOL what is going on here. Please let @Mario L. sell his air dam with his FS post!

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Well, if you would have just opened my old thread - you could have answered your own question by looking at the first 5 pictures.

:)
For a second I thought I was on an Audi or Acura forum.

My only guilt is not noticing the OP is from 2013.