E9 AC Evaporators for sale

corsachili

Reaction score
I have two AC Evaporators for sale. One I'll sell alone for $250. The other I will sell as a package for $600 which includes the AC faceplate, (cut out for DIN stereo chassis), base plate and brackets, top duct, the two metal coolant pipes, temperature control switch, fan switch and two side console pieces (only have one of the oval plastic grilles and it's cracked). The console pieces are in fair condition but they're usable.

Parts are in Northern California, pictures available upon request.

-tj

Cos

Reaction score
Hi,
I believe so. Do you have an idea where i can find an evaporator for AC

BBOY

Site Donor
Reaction score
HI Cos. Is this what you want from a 74' cs. 20180208_215552.jpg

Cos

Reaction score
Hello Bboy,
My car is a 74 CSi and i would like to install an AC. Has yours come out of a car fitted with an AC?
If yes, how much you want for it?
Thanks

BBOY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Rek and Cos,I think it should be the same as a 72' cs but it's up to the expert to confirm. The evaporator is from my 74'csi. I took it out because I like to lighten the car. I'm asking 250 plus shipping from Vancouver, B.C. Canada.

Cos

Reaction score
Hello Bboy, Can you please provide some closer photos of the evaporator showing the pipes as well. Does it look like this?
upload_2018-2-11_18-47-14.png

BBOY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Cos, I look at it closely and it is the same evaporator.20180211_185310.jpg 20180211_185408 (2).jpg

Cos

Reaction score
Hello Bboy, Thank you for the photos. Seems to be the same as you said.
I would like to have it. Also please let me know if you have any other parts to assist with the installation of the AC on my car. I am also looking for the face plate as well as the console sides with the air vents . Let me know so we can ship all items together.
You may also contact me on my email [email protected]
Thank you.