E9 CSL in turquoise metallic.

For a long time the 2275428 record by lezebre was listed as chamonix and consisted mostly of a picture of the vin fender tag (and little else.) I wish I had lifted the foto yesterday morning when I last looked at it as the lezebre page for 2275428 is now being built up with data from the auction of the car now in turkis, and the original vin tag photo for 2275428 is gone. I sent the lezebre site owner a request for a copy of the original fender tag foto he had posted. Ironically that site is not recorded by the "wayback machine"/internet archive.
I have seen it in person about two years ago in Hamburg. It was red at that point already.

Sold for 200K Euro

IMG_3665.jpeg

Many moons ago (probably back in 2006 or 2007) - I went to look at a Turkis E9 in BC (a bit east of Vancouver). It was in wonderful shape - but, the price the seller wanted was a bit rich for my budget at the time.
I forgot about that car till it ended up on BaT many years later (sold by the buyer from when I looked at it).
I loved the car back then - I loved it later when it was on BaT.
For me, the bright colors on mid-1970's european cars just work. My wife - not so much (she told me that if I bought the Turkis Coupe back then, she would never be seen riding in it - LOL).

I guess that means many nice and quiet drives - LOL

Cheers....

• Haha
Reactions: Dlc
Back