E9 driving feel

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Carl's write up is quite good - I used it as a starting point for my work. Some of us have added to the material Carl has provided so I highly recommend the threads Steve highlighted.

As to the heater bypass, the first question I would ask is whether you need it. There are two components to this; where you live and how much you feel you need a/c. We have a couple of months of really hot, humid weather here in the Washington DC area in the summers. And I hate hot and humid. So, I did it.

Growing up, in an area of the country with less humidity, a/c was rare and this was not a huge problem. If I still lived in WI, I may not have bothered.

Bejoe16

Reaction score
I have to say I am overwhelmed by the many amazing and thoughtful responses. I would love to reply to each and everyone but that may take a while. The consensus is exactly what I was looking for. I will be taking each and every piece of advice to heart. I'll be looking forward to meeting some of you in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Not to be tooo sexist, but classic "sports" cars are like beautiful women, sometimes beauty IS skin-deep; you can overlook allot of shortcomings if the package is beautiful, so doll her up with high heels and make-up, or dress her in jeans and a T-shirt, if she looks good and not too many people have driven her hard you'll have a keeper :)

DeQ, I liked your analysis,
Mr. Ohmess, I have no clue what you're referring to
Mal, good stuff (short and sweet)
And Stan, I'm with you; Welcome to the Machine!