Bmwnyguy Active Member Messages 56 Reaction score 5 Location New york Monday at 5:48 PM #1 Need one anyone got a source E9 front windshield seal
D Calkins Well-Known Member Site Donor Messages 356 Reaction score 91 Location Royal Oak, Mi & Montgomery TX Tuesday at 3:15 PM #2 I believe that wally has them
Bmwnyguy Active Member Messages 56 Reaction score 5 Location New york Tuesday at 3:53 PM #3 https://www.wallothnesch.com/ out of stock
rsporsche Moderator Site Donor $$ Messages 14,395 Reaction score 6,480 Location Atlanta, GA Tuesday at 4:17 PM #4 have you tried the best rubber source? www.bmw-oldtimerteile.de
rsporsche Moderator Site Donor $$ Messages 14,395 Reaction score 6,480 Location Atlanta, GA Tuesday at 4:22 PM #5 unfortunately, Stefan is out of stock also
Dlc Well-Known Member Site Donor Messages 466 Reaction score 386 Location Austria Tuesday at 4:39 PM #6 I have a full new set from Stefan that I do not need any longer