e9 Heater Box and Blower Motor Assembly

Atavistic

Site Donor $
Reaction score
We are restoring an e9 coupe to its former glory and discovered a heater box in a bad state. The box is badly cracked in several places and the internals look quote corroded (though workinging in an old fashioned kind of way). The restoration guys suggest we are much better off finding a good second hand one than attempting any kind of recovery.

The question is of course where would I find such a thing - someone dismantling an e9 coupe for parts - or are they the same size for the sedan?

As always thanks in advance to the talented enthusiasts that nudge us closer to our goal.

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
We are restoring an e9 coupe to its former glory and discovered a heater box in a bad state. The box is badly cracked in several places and the internals look quote corroded (though workinging in an old fashioned kind of way). The restoration guys suggest we are much better off finding a good second hand one than attempting any kind of recovery.

The question is of course where would I find such a thing - someone dismantling an e9 coupe for parts - or are they the same size for the sedan?

As always thanks in advance to the talented enthusiasts that nudge us closer to our goal.

i used to find those heater boxes NOS, if interested send me a PM
regards